Sunday, January 11, 2009

Navy and Green

I chose the color scheme for this week in honor of one of my very best friends, Erin, who just recently got engaged. She will be using these colors for her August 8, 2009 wedding in Tampa, Florida. They chose 8/8 because that was the date of their very first date. How cute! I am so looking forward to her big day!



Dress: Jim Hjelm
Linens: Wrapables
Candleholders: Target
Necklace: Million Looks
Vases: Pottery Barn
Bouquet: Brides
Candles: Candles Just Online
Wreath: Small Space Creations
Place cards: My Dream Wedding
Cake: theknot
Shoes: Piperlime
Favors: Favour Company
Invitations: Pearl & Marmalade

3 comments:

Cindy Kraft, the CFO-Coach said...

I really like it! Erin will be a gorgeous bride ... and her wedding will be fabulous with help from such a great wedding planner!

Great flower lady said...

I love those colors!!! hey do oyu make your own insperation boards??

Anonymous said...

I do! I pick color schemes at random and put together different looks based on those colors. I enjoy creating inspiration for others to build from or use.