Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Exciting News

I am thrilled to announce an exciting change in the works for my business. After careful thought for several weeks, I have decided that my business will be receiving a facelift: Le Jour Parfait is transitioning to the name White Dress Events.

Why the change?

1. White Dress Events is a strictly weddings event planning firm, and we wanted our name to reflect that focus. We dedicate 100% of our time and energy on creating the day our brides have dreamed of.

2. Simply put, I love what the name conveys. The search for the classically white wedding dress is a sacred event reserved only for brides-to-be. The moment a bride finds the dress she'll be wearing when she is united as one with her husband is a once-in-a-lifetime event. We wanted our name to capture the significance of this monumental time in a bride's life.

There are a few important changes to note:

My website will be moving to the following domain: http://www.thewhitedressevent.com/. I will post a blog update when this change has taken effect. A few days following the change, my blog domain will also be updated. It will be moved to the following address: http://www.thewhitedressevent.blogspot.com/. Please make sure to bookmark these new domains.

Without further ado, my new logo...


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Nice, Laura :)

Spark Creative Photography said...

I love the new name! The logo is absolutely perfect!!!

Cindy Kraft, the CFO-Coach said...

I absolutely love it!

Anne said...

Love the logo! Just needs a little kerning between the R and E in dress and you'll hit perfection. Congratulations!

Great flower lady said...

if your going to change your name do it now in the young stage of your company~ the longer you wait and are established the harder it is to change relive me I wanted to..

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Anne's right about the kerning issue, other than that - LOVE the new logo! Congrats on finding a perfect name for your company, Laura.

Genevieve McKeiver Photography said...

I love, love, love it! Let's get together soon.

Amy Carroll said...

Laura, I LOVE it! Love the name, love the logo. Fabulous fabulous fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

great change laura! this new look is super cute! missed you at the last mwep - hope to see you next time!

ele3 said...

Too Cute Laura! Love the change.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

Anonymous said...

So glad you love the new logo, Laura! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

The new logo looks fantastic!! Congrats