Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cookie Season

I was hard at work this morning when I was interrupted by the sweet sound of girl scout cookies being delivered to me. I cannot help myself around this time of year; girl scout cookies are my weakness. It was 6 boxes and $21 in cookies later that it occurred to me: delectable wedding dessert!

I don’t think I’ve ever met someone that didn’t like girl scout cookies. The limited time availability is what makes them so hard to resist, and the anticipation of the cookie season gets people excited. Offering them at your wedding would be fun and familiar for guests. And the possibilities are endless.

Imagine a beautifully designed display of Thin Mints, Samoas, Tagalongs, and Do-Si-Dos, complemented by little glasses of ice cold milk.

Or pre-assembled miniature plates of cookies, ready for the taking.
Photo: Inmagine

Or fun, cute cookie and milk combinations.... Who could resist? One thing is for sure: certainly not me.

No comments: