Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Orange and Blue (Lets... Go Gators!)

Let me start off by saying that I just couldn't resist adding the rest of that Florida cheer in the headline. If you know one thing about me, it's that I'm a die-hard Florida fan and I simply can't help myself. It is for that reason that I am so excited to see these hot colors making an appearance together in recent wedding trends. They are fun and funky, and oh-so darling.


Bouquet: Pink Frosting
Bout: Photobucket
Cake: Elite Cake Designs
Dress: After Six
Shoes: Tommy Bahama
Table Setting: UJC
Candy Buffet: Wedding Style Diva
Invitation: Tiny Talk
Centerpiece: Merriment Design
Drink: Tarla Dalal

1 comment:

Mrs Gator said...

Totally love love love the Orange and Blue board! I'm a Gator (hence... the Miss Gator) and I started a blog called Gator Bride. I find it incredibly difficult to find orange and blue weddings out there... well... TASTEFUL orange and blue weddings, that is. You did a great job, the board is gator-ific!