Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Candlelight and Romance

I must confess, I am a hopeless romantic, and I believe that fact has a lot to do with the profession that I've chosen. If you sit alongside me in the hopless romantic category and you are looking to exchange your vows in a setting that exudes romance, definitely consider the lighting. While lighting is often overlooked, it can be incredibly impactful in setting the mood for your ceremony.

I have always loved the idea of an intimate ceremony surrounded only by family, close friends, and flickering candlelight. What a beautiful, memorable way to share your promises, commitments, and eternal love with one another.


1st photo, 2nd photo
3rd photo, 4th photo

6 comments:

Erinn E. Ryan said...

Oh I absolutely love this. So romantic and almost magical! Completely stunning.

TOm said...

I also love candles, but as a co-owner of a wedding event facility in Birmingham, Al I must ask you to choose low smoke candles, think about the additional costs of clean up of the wax stains and realize that we are a bit nervous when children play with the candles. The LED alternatives are much safer and reduce the labor costs!

Leagh@bunchesdirect said...

I think,candles and flowers are an essential element that must be present in the wedding decor.It illuminates, gives warmth, makes the place beautiful and create the necessary atmosphere.Thank you for sharing!

Decoración de baños, imagenes said...

Nice article, approve. I will bookmark because this material provides concern information.

buy wo waccount said...

WoW! that was so lovely..love your blog.

Unknown said...

its really amazing ur blog is so color of different different color of life.and

roid development india