Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Edible Centerpieces

This past weekend, I flew down to Mississippi to celebrate my niece's first birthday and baptism. On the plane ride down, I was surprised to find wedding inspiration in my front seat pocket. We've all seen the SkyMall catalogs a few too many times, but somehow I always end up flipping through them. This time though, this giant cupcake pan caught my eye.

What a fun (and inexpensive) centerpiece idea! The SkyMall can provide the pan; then all you need is a few family members and friends in the kitchen for a baking party. Not only is this giant cupcake unique and fun, but it doubles as both a centerpiece and dessert. For brides on a budget, it doesn't get much better!



Want to bake up a storm and decorate with edible centerpieces? You can find the baking pan here.

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

This is exactly what I did for my own wedding. I do regret not having AMAZING centerpieces, but I do not regret saving the money :) Great post, Laura!