Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No Ordinary Ceremony

I saw this article on Yahoo earlier today and just had to share it with my readers. In case you missed it, the couple pictured below (Noah Fulmore and Erin Finnegan) are planning their June 20 wedding in zero gravity. That's right, the couple will say "I do" in a plane that plummets 12,000 feet, allowing them to experience weightlessness. Their nuptials will be witnessed by a few close friends.

The reason for the "out-of-this-world" vows? Aside from wanting to do something truly unique, the couple finds a deeper meaning in their ceremony plans. The groom was quoted saying, "I think we will spend some of our married life simply paying off the expense, but I think that weightlessness is probably the best metaphor for love that one can experience."

Well put! Congrats to you, Noah and Erin, for your creative and extraordinary plans!



Want to read the entire article? Find it here.

No comments: