Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back From Vacation ...With A Little Inspiration

My husband and I returned from our tour of the Southeast this weekend, and while in Chattanooga, TN, we discovered a great little wedding spot: the top of a mountain. I took the photo below from the top of Lookout Mountain, whose claim to fame is being able to see 7 states from its vantage point.



Given my passion for all things wedding, my first instinct was to research the possibility of being married atop this gorgeous landscape. My search was successful; the possibility exists at Grandview. Below are photos of events held at Grandview, taken from their website. I can only imagine how breathtaking this place must be at night, with the city lights glowing 2000 feet beneath you. Inspiring!


1 comment:

Genevieve McKeiver Photography said...

Great find Laura! Gorgeous location for a wedding. Hope you had fun, welcome home!