Monday, July 13, 2009

Orange and Gray

So I am long overdue for a post, and this color scheme has been in my head for days. I am such a fan of this color duo, and I simply had to get my thoughts out on paper... er, the web. Here is the result! I love it as much now as I did in my head. Hope you love it as well.

I am always up for creating inspiration for brides, so please shoot me a quick email if there's a color scheme you would like to see featured!


Phone, Invitation, Glasses
Bicycle, Dresses, Earrings
Bouquet, Vase, Rock Candy

4 comments:

Erinn E. Ryan said...

I love this combo! I've used the silver bridesmaids before in an inspiration board and can't get enough of them! :)

Jennifer Warner said...

Love the Orange and Gray Laura, nice work!!

Spark Creative Photography said...

I love this color combination! How fun!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

This one is gorgeous, Laura!